Table of Contents
- Cross-Browser Scripting (CBS)
- Chrome Extension
- Firefox Extension
- Notification Service
How to Install / Uninstall Voodoo Orchestrator
Desired minimum system requirements for VooDoo RPA Unified Console (Orchestrator) setup:
CPU: 6 cores
RAM: 12 GB
Storage Space: 240 GB (That space is suggested for 3 Voodoo Robots Setup. Which can show differences according to robots’ workload.)
1. Double-click the installation file (.exe) to start the installation and click “I Agree”.
2. Choose installation location. To change installation location, use “Browse” button. Then, click “Next”.
3. Define Web Server Apache Port and MySql Database Port. If you think that these ports in use, you can change. Then, click “Install”
4. After installation process complete, you can close installation window by clicking “Close” button.
5. Also, if installation process complete successfully, Voodoo Unified Console will open automatically with your default browser. Check this page for Voodoo Orchestrator’s features.
Uninstalling Voodoo Orchestrator will lead to lost all your data. After that, robots depend on Voodoo Orchestrator will not operate!
1. Go to Voodoo UC installation root folder. Then, double-click Uninstall.exe to start uninstallation process.
2. Click to “Uninstall”.
3. During unistallation process, windows servicess will be stopped automatically. To continue unistallation process, press Any Key.
4. After uninstallation competed successfully, click “Close” button.