Table of Contents
- Screen Data
- Add New Row
- Check Data Source End
- Check If Exist Data Source
- Compare Numeric Data Source Field With Constant
- Compare Text Data Source Field With Constant
- Get Data Row Index
- Get Data Table Value From Current Data Row Index
- Increment Data Source Row And Check End
- Set Data Row Index
- Set Data Table Value From Current Data Row Index
- Excel Delete Sheet
- Excel Copy Sheet
- Excel Add Sheet
- Excel Rename Sheet
- Make New Excel File
- Save Data Source to Excel
- Search in Work Sheet and Update
- Update Cell By Rows And Columns
- Copy and Paste Values from a Range Of Cells
- Copy Range of Cell Values from a Row to Clipboard
- Create Formula For Cell
- Delete Column
- Delete Row
- Get All Excel Sheet Names
- Get Number of Column
- Get Number of Row
- Get Value of a Single Cell
- Hide Column
- Hide Row
- Insert Column
- Insert Row
- Resizing All Columns
- Resizing All Rows
- Resizing Single Column
- Resizing Single Row
- Show Hidden Column
- Show Hidden Row
- Write The Value Of A Single Cell
- Add Image to Worksheet
- Auto-Fit Cells
- Auto-Fit Minimum and Maximum Size for Column
- Auto-Fit Minimum Size for Column
- Create Line Chart
- Create Pie Chart
- Delete All Pictures and Graphics from Worksheet
- Delete Image or Chart from Worksheet
- Merge Cells
- Page Control
- Set Column Width Based on Data
- Set Width of All Columns Based on Data
- Copy File
- Delete File
- File Check
- File Move
- Find Of The Files Count In The Folder
- Get File List In The Folder
- Page split from Tiff File
- Rename File
- Text File Contents To Data Source
- Write Data to Local Text File
- Get File Attributes
- Get File Creation Date
- Get File Extension
- Get File Folder Name
- Get File Last Access Time
- Get File Last Write Time
- Get File Name
- Get File Size
- Is File Read Only
- Clean Folder
- Copy Folder
- Create Folder
- Delete Folder
- Get List Folders In The Folder
- Move Folder
- Rename Folder
- Get Folder Attributes
- Get Folder Creation Time
- Get Folder Last Accessed Time
- Get Folder Size
- Get Last Accessed File Name in Folder
- Get Last Created File Name in Folder
- Get Last Saved File Name in Folder
- Get Last Write Time of Folder
- Periodic File Check (According to Access Date)
- Periodic File Check (Based on Saved Date)
- Periodic File Check (By Creation Date)
- Change Text Case To Lower Case
- Change Text Case To Sentence Case
- Change Text Case To Title Case
- Change Text Case To Upper Case
- Create Random Text
- Delete From Text
- Get Subtext With Search String
- Get Subtext
- Insert To Text
- Merge Text
- Pad Left Text
- Pad Right Text
- Remove From Text
- Replace Text
- Reverse Text
- Split Text
- Trim From End
- Trim From Start
- End Character Control
- Get Text Length
- Initial Character Control
- Cross-Browser Scripting (CBS)
- Chrome Extension
- Firefox Extension
Voodoo RPA Health Notification Service
What is Health Notification Service?
In Robotic Process Automation Projects, the health information of the platforms on which robots and other units work is of great importance for the continuity of the processes.
RPA Health Services is an important robotic process automation sub-component that performs various health scans on the server/computer where the robot is running, and informs the authorities of problems or bottlenecks that may occur or pro-actively occur with these units.
For example; Examples of such cases are cases where the user sets the threshold size on the robot server, whether there is enough memory on the hard disk or if the robot is running on the system it is running, which may prevent a session crash/Remote Desktop Connection disconnection.
Parameters of Health Notification Service
p>When installed by default, in the hard disk “params.php file containing the relevant settings “C:\ProgramFiles\VOODOOUC\www\config\” that you can access it under the file path.
For the use of the Health Notification Service, you can check whether the robots are active in the Administration –> Robot Settings section of the Unified Console.
If your robots, as Orchestrator, are active in the Robot Settings section of the Unified Console, but you still cannot get a response from the Health Notification Service, reference them in ‘excludedBots’ in parameter definitions. Check the Bot IDs shown as
The “parameters” of the Health Notification service, along with their names and definitions, are given in the table below.
This is the parameter that you can turn the Health Notification Service on or off.
On => 1
|‘excludedBots’||You can specify the robot that you do not want to receive Health Notice under this constant as a parameter.
For example; [‘BotT’,’Bot1′] etc.
|‘hnCheckFrequencyCronExpression’||This is the parameter where you can set how long the Health Notification Service will send notifications as a time zone.
Note: It works synchronously with the CRON Service. Parameters should be given in CRON Rules.
For example; ’13 * * * *’
In the above example, CRON Service will send notification service at 13 minutes of every hour.
For more information with CRON Expressions “Here” you can get help.
|‘discFSTHB’||Memory parameter of the Robot Machine.
When this memory of the robot machine falls below 30GB, the Health Notification Service is activated.
|‘discFSTHU’||Memory parameter of Unified Console Machine.
When this memory of Unified Console falls below 50GB, Health Notification Service is activated.
|‘hnMailTemplate’>||E-Mail is the parameter that references the template content.
Note: It is recommended that you do not change this setting.
|‘hnTo’||Health Notification Service is the parameter that gives a reference to which E-Mail address to make the notification.
Default Value: “null“.
|‘hnCc’||When the Health Notification Service makes its notification by e-mail, it is the parameter in the CC(Carbon Copy) field that gives a reference to which e-mail addresses will be informed.
Default Value: “null“.
|‘hnSubject’||Health Notification Service is the parameter that is referenced as a subject when notifying via E-Mail.
Default Value: “‘Voodoo Robot Field Health Alert!’”