Table of Contents
- Cross-Browser Scripting (CBS)
- Chrome Extension
- Firefox Extension
- Notification Service
How to Install Voodoo RPA
Desired minimum system requirements for VooDoo RPA setup:
CPU: 4 cores
RAM: 6 GB
Storage Space: 60 GB
1. Go to the Voodoo RPA Download website, and click Download. Double-click the downloaded file (.exe) to begin the installation.
2. Click “Next” button from opening window. Then, select the file location or do not change the location to click “Browse” button. Sign the installation for everyone or just me option.
To sign in your voodoo account use your e-mail or username. If you forget your password you can reset your password using “Forgot Password” part of site. And, you will enter your e-mail to confirm your account.
3. Click “Next” button from opening window. Select the Install the database option.
5. Complete the installation to click “Close” button.
1. Go to Services from Start Menu of Windows, and right click to Voodoo Service and click “Properties”.
2. Go to “Recovery” tab on the opening screen. Select Restart Service for first and second failure situation. Change the value to 0 for reset fail count after option. Click “Apply” and then “OK” button and start or restart the Voodoo Service.
3. Complete the settings and then run the VooDoo Studio and VooDoo Robot. Login with username and password to VooDoo Studio Login Screen.
Now, you are ready to drive with VooDoo RPA.
Write here sth.